Egg Yolk, Honey, And Almond Oil Mask
The honey in this homemade mask contains natural antibacterial properties to fight acne, and moisturize dry skin, and the almond oil is non-greasy so it won’t promote oil production in acne prone skin but will heal dry flakes and rejuvenate. This recipe keeps well in the fridge for about 5 days.
How To Use:
- Mix 1 egg yolk, with 1 teaspoon of raw organic honey and 1 teaspoon of almond oil with a whisk to form a frothy mixture.
- Apply to the face.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes, do your best to mot move your face or smile while the mask dries.
- Take a shower to make the removal process easier.
- Pat face dry with a clean towel.
Egg Whites And Lemon Juice
Lemon is a natural astringent and egg yolks are loaded with healing nutrients to promote acne free skin.
How To Use:
- Separate the yolk from the white of a large egg.
- Beat egg whites in a food processor or stand mixer with the juice of 1/2 a lemon to form semi-stiff peaks.
- Put a hot towel on your face or rinse it with warm water to open the pores.
- Apply the egg whites.
- Let dry completely for about 25 to 30 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Enjoy acne free skin!