I assure you, you’ll relieve hemorrhoids naturally, if you tried one of these hemorrhoids treatment home remedies. But first, lets take a look what hemorrhoids or piles are.
Hemorrhoids are known as the varicosity of veins around the anus, and it’s popularly known as piles. These swollen veins are a bit smaller than an almond or a little bigger. Hemorrhoids are developed either internally or externally, and are named internal hemorrhoids or external hemorrhoids. External hemorrhoids or internal hemorrhoids don’t lead to any pain except when they get chafed or infected.
Hemorrhoids Symptoms: Bleeding while passing stools, severe or shooting pain, itchiness and burning sensation in the anus are among the symptoms of hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids are caused by constipation, and applying too much pressure while passing stools.
Common Causes of Hemorrhoids: These are some of the causes of hemorrhoids. Consuming hot and spicy meals, damaged liver, drinking alcohol, taking excessive laxatives etc.
Simple Hemorrhoids Home Treatment Remedies
1. Cumin Seeds and Coriander Seeds For Bleeding Hemorrhoids.
Steam 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds, aniseed and coriander seeds in 250ml of water. Once the water level lowers to 50%, strain and blend 1 teaspoon of clarrified butter, and drink it. This is beneficial for bleeding hemorrhoids as well as pregnant women having this issue.
2. Psyllium Seeds (Plantago ovata) also Helps Fight Hemorrhoids.
Research has shown that over 83% of hemorrhoid patients that used psyllium had significant improvement – less pain, irritation, discomfort and bleeding on defecation. Psyllium can also help constipation, therefore take 4 to 10 tea spoons of Psyllium seeds daily. For simplicity, you may also try a commercial product which is produced with psyllium seeds. Should you use Psyllium, don’t forget to drink plenty of fluids, a minimum of 8 glasses of water each day.
3. Mustard Oil With Water Can Relieve Hemorrhoids Pain.
If the hemorrhoids are very painful, take some mustard oil on your palm, mix with small amount of water and apply it on the hemorrhoids right after passing stools. This should overcome hemorrhoids pain.
4. Use Aloe Juice. Aloe vera gel is astringent and assists cure hemorrhoids fast. Use this externally on the rectal area, and when absorbed, the gel is an effective laxative. Or you can drink half cup of Aloe juice thrice a day. You can purchase Aloe juice from health food stores, nevertheless don’t attempt to prepare your own Aloe juice.
5. Eat carrots often. Eating raw carrots or drinking carrot juice heals hemorrhoids fast. Also, you can mix carrot juice and spinach by adding 3 parts of carrots and 1 part of spinach. This recipe has known to cure hemorrhoids.
6. Mango, Curd and Ginger. Blend ½ cup of sweet mango juice along with 25grams of curd plus 1 tea spoon of ginger juice, and drink it. Consume it 3 times a day; this also can help you cure hemorrhoids.
7. Eating uncooked radish can stop hemorrhoidal bleeding.
Blend 1 cup of radish juice, with 1 tea spoon of clarified butter, mix well and take in 2 times a day, morning and evening. This formula is effective for both bleeding as well as non-bleeding hemorrhoids
Slice 1 white radish into pieces, add some salt and place it overnight in a humid open place. Eat it upon waking before eating anything. After passing the stools, wash the anus with water, and then with radish juice.
8. Lemon and Hot Milk. As for bleeding piles, squeeze about 1/2 lemon into hot milk and drink right away, repeat the process in every 3 hours.
9. Dried Gooseberries and Milk. Alternatively, grind dried gooseberries into powder, and mix 1 teaspoon of this with butter milk, and take in in the morning and evening.