Lemon Homemade Lip Balm: Have you ever accidentally licked your lips after putting on lip balm and worried about the ingredients being introduced into your body? Well, with this homemade lip balm, you don’t have to worry! With the all-natural ingredients and delicious flavor and aroma, it makes a healthy replacement for your usual store-bought balm. It even provides sun protection for your lips with the added oils!
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 3 tbsp beeswax
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 15 drops lemon essential oil
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- 15 drops raspberry seed oil
- 15 drops carrot seed oil
- Saucepan and bowl to make a double boiler
- Lip balm tube or small glass jar for storage
- 1. In a double boiler, combine the almond oil and beeswax until melted.
- 2. Once melted, remove the bowl from heat and add in vitamin E, raspberry seed, carrot seed, lemon and rosemary essential oils.
- 3. Mix together and pour into lip balm tubes or small jars. Let sit until cool and solidified.