Pomegranate juice is packed with tons of phytochemicals like potassium, which is great for lowering blood pressure. Studies show that pomegranates can reduce the risk of atherosclerosis and slow the progression of prostate cancer.
Pomegranate juice is the best morning drink for high blood pressure
Instead of fighting with the little pulpy seeds to get your dose of pomegranate, try four to eight ounces of 100% pomegranate juice several times a week. Be sure to stay away from juices with added sugar.
Pomegranate juice is the best choice for high blood pressure, cholesterol and heart problems. Pomegranate juice is packed with vitamin C, iron, potassium and polyphenol antioxidants. The three types of polyphenols, ellagic acid, anthocyanins and tannins are significantly high in pomegranate juice giving amazing health benefits.
How to make pomegranate juice
- Reliable tabletop juicer
- Stainless steel strainer to catch pulp and seeds
- Removable cup for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty extra wide cast iron base
- Strong and durable iron connector and handle
- Efficiently squeezes every drop of juice from the fruit
- 4.75″ area for large fruit
- Height: 15.5” to 28.5”
- Handle: 12”
- Overall Dimensions: 8.5″ L x 7″ W x 28.5″ H
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Great for kitchen or bar